Today has been one of those days where I’ve said things to one (or both) of my children and stopped and laughed because of what has just left my mouth…so I thought I’d share a short list…
1. Stop taking your pants off.
2. Stop licking the snot dripping from your nose. (gross.)
3. Your sister might not want to wiggle right now, just wiggle by yourself.
4. You are not the parent in this house. I am.
5. No, your baby does not need to go in the refrigerator…
6. No, your baby does not need to go in the freezer either.
7. Girls, stop wiping snot on the chalkboard…even though it looks cool…
8. Mya, where are you? (no worries I found her soon after…)
9. Your big toe is not a binky, stop sucking it.
10. Crying about this is not going to help. Seriously. Stop crying. What are you a girl??? (ok so I didn’t say this, but I thought it…many times)
What funny things have you said to your kids lately?