On Saturday morning Anabelle, Mya, and I will be joining a group from my parents’ church in Mt. Vernon and going to New Mexico to serve on two different indian pueblos. (Zuni and Jemez) Please pray for us in the following ways:
1. Road trip. Two year old. 10 month old. ‘Nuff said : )
2. Pray for a great turnout for both basketball camps we are putting on.
3. Pray that we are able to plant the seed of Christ in the hearts of each camper.
4. Pray for James’ loneliness…he’ll be all alone at home until we get back on the 19th.
5. Pray that what we do will help the missionaries who live there expand their ministry year round.
I’m excited…a little nervous…but mostly excited! It should be an adventure and I promise to post pictures and stories when I get back.
Until then…get off the computer and read a book : )